Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Negative aspect of entrepreneurship

Entrepreneurship has the following negative aspects.
1.       Risk to failure : The entrepreneur bears personal liability for losses. The failure rate for new ventures is very high. There is no guarantee of success. The reasons are:
·         Lack of knowledge and experience of technical and business know-how.
·         Lack of capital. Poor creditworthiness with financial institutions.
·         Poor marketing. Lack of customer-orientation. Poor knowledge of marketing tools, concepts and competition.
·         Out-dated technology
·         Raw material shortages.
2.       Lack of professional management: New ventures lack professional management. This is reflected by:
·         Lack of vision and strategies.
·         Traditional management practices.
·         Centralized decision making. Lack of delegation.
·         Poor quality of employees. Staffing based on kith and kin relationships.
·         Ineffective leadership
·         Lack of use of systematic and analytical methods of management
3.     
             Changing government policies : Government policies change frequently. They adversely affect entrepreneurship. Policy also do not get properly implemented. Facilities provided to entrepreneurs in terms of infrastructure, training, advice and tax incentives tend to be inadequate.
4.       
      Low mobility: Mobility relates to movement of entrepreneurs between industries, occupations and locations. Women entrepreneurs generally suffer from low mobility. Family pressures restrict their mobility. Low mobility becomes a negative for entrepreneurship.

5.       Emotional stress: Entrepreneurship requires hard work, long hours and high level of energy. This may create emotional stress for entrepreneur.     

4 comments:

  1. I discovered your site very effective; I’ll regularly check the same website for learning more and more. Tyson A. Rhame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! I could have sworn I’ve been to your blog before but after going through some of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Regardless, I’m definitely pleased I found it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

    ReplyDelete

  3. nice post! I really like and appreciate your work, thank you for sharing such a useful information about enterpreneurship management, keep updating the information, hear i prefer some more information about jobs for your career hr jobs in hyderabad .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete