Monday, January 5, 2015

About Me

Well, Introducing myself, I am Neeva   Shrestha, very much kind and initiative person. I have graduated from Caspian Valley College, Kathmandu, Nepal. Currently I am appointed as a full time in Siddhartha Insurance Limited, and work as a part timer in teaching field. I always believe in flourishing knowledge, as I follow a single concept, if a person gives knowledge, you will understand much deeply about a particular subject. Beside that I am always eager to assist people who want to learn more. Due to my simple interest, I work as a part timer, teaching entrepreneurship to the students.  Besides that, I want to explore more things in life. Perhaps, I travel from places to places to gain some knowledge, to give some knowledge .It is the only way we can explore new adventures and widen out thoughts and apprehension.

0 comments:

Post a Comment